WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
With more than 15 years in the cleaning industry, we have created the arguably the best Steam Cleaning company in Melbourne.
We offer our services to a diverse range of sectors, environments and locations. We are proficient in all of the latest methods of carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, hard surface cleaning including tiles and grout,and window cleaning treatments.
Our fully trained technicians assess your home or workplace and recommend the correct cleaning method for you to achieve the optimum result. We offer a variety of cleaning methods; with truck-mounted ‘industrial’ steam cleaning machines, portable hot water extraction machines.dry cleaning and low moisture systems available.
All our technicians are highly trained specialists. We pride ourselves on our constant on-the-job training scheme, keeping our technicians up to date with the latest cleaning techniques. They also adhere to our strict Health and Safety policies to ensure safe working practices.
- Highly trained in the latest cleaning systems and equipment usage.
- Courteous, polite, friendly, punctual, professional – all words our customers have used to describe our technicians.
- We work to a very strict Health & Safety policy ensuring safe working practices.
THE EQUIPMENT WE USE!
We use the latest truck-mounted cleaning machines offering a far deeper and powerful clean than other machines. The benefits of the machine are summarised below.
- Constant Steam cleaning technology. The water from our machine is heated up to 121° C.
- A massive vacuum offers 13 inches of mercury vacuum performance. This allows far more dirt and grit to be extracted along with most of the moisture. Most carpets will dry within a couple of hours.
- Increased water pressure compared with other machines. This means all the detergent can be thoroughly rinsed from the carpets.
- No machinery brought into your house. the machine stays outside in the van. All the dirty water is recovered into a tank in the back of the van. This means no dirty water is poured down your sink, which is what happens with portable machines.
- The machine runs off a 23hp unleaded engine. so we won’t bump up your electric bill and put a drain on your electricity supply.